9/8/13

Be Back Soon!


Those of you expecting miniskirts this Monday may want to go back to sleep. Retrospace will be turning out the lights until around Friday or Saturday.  I am flying to Salt Lake City for the week, and won't have time to attend to my beloved blog.

I contemplated delivering up some reruns or even a flashback episode, but in the end it'll just be a "closed sign" until later in the week. Feel free to scour the archives and loiter about the premises until Friday.  Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. You're too late for Speed Week at the salt flats, but have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll try not to make a mess, and we'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the picture from and who is the gorgeous redhead?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Jimmy Buffett has "Gypsies In The Palace" on it?

    That should be the first song we blast on the duo-phonic stereo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and stay up for in the hunt for extra of your fantastic post.
    Also, I have shared your website in my social networks. Check my site here: http://softmodo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beef SquatchSeptember 12, 2013

    It's the spammers! And they're wrecking the house!

    ReplyDelete