Think you have what it takes? Here's forty minutes of some of the worst sounds pressed to vinyl - consider yourself warned. These audio abominations are not recommended for those of you with weak constitutions. Retrospace takes no responsibility for any bouts of depression and self loathing brought on by repeated listening. Proceed at your own risk.
- El Clod - Tijuana Border
- Nick Noble - The Bible Tells Me So
- Mills Bros - Beaver
- Davy Jones - Rainy Jane
- Mr. Walkie Talkie - Be My Boogie Woogie Baby
- Senator Bobby - Wild Thing
- Triple S Connection - My Cherie Amour
- Sounds Of Sunshine - Love Means (You Never Have To Say You're Sorry)
- Everything Is Everything - Witchi Tai To
- Moms Mabley - Abraham, Martin And John
- Alfred E Neuman - Its A Gas
- Cabot, Sebastian - Quit Your Lowdown Ways
Note: you can download the episode simply by right clicking on the "listen" link and saving target.
I thoroughly enjoyed putting this together. In all seriousness, let me know if you'd like another round.